Saturday, March 25, 2017

Traveling

Last Saturday we left for Ocala, Florida to visit a supporting church. We had a wonderful time of fellowship there with some wonderful people! On Monday we headed towards Cedar Key, Florida for a few days of rest and relaxation. We stayed at a beautiful bed and breakfast, and had a time away from the busy-ness of life and ministry. Our second day there we went on a sunset tour and saw many birds, some dolphins jumping, and a gorgeous sunset. We are back in Sebring now, and I've caught some kind of stomach virus. I'm hoping it goes away quickly! On Sunday I am flying to northeastern PA to spend a week with my parents and family. My mom just had an issue with her heart, and it scared all of us. I'm going up to visit and to help out. I plan to return next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments! Please be kind and thoughtful in your comments. Comments may be removed at the administrator's discretion.